Illuminating the Dark Corners of Your Bright Ideas
Services . intake process
- Having worked on myself for most of my adult lifetime, I am amazed how Karen so quickly discerned an issue that I did not know was there.
- GEEC is a virtual meeting place, to facilitate mass evolution, through individual personal development.
- In the short five weeks working with Karen, I accomplished more in the area of marketing my business than in the whole previous year. In addition to the great coaching,
- Karen provided some wonderful resources that can help me build my business. I would encourage anyone who wants to build their business to work with Karen.
- I am so grateful for the many, many things I learned from working with this extremely insightful, bright and grounded coach. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!
- The client has a space for discovery, experience, belief and emotional response for the client to brainstorm ideas and opportunities, and resources they were unaware of.
- Making the commitment to be coached and then finding a committed coach leads to a life of freedom and excellence in and of life.
- The key is for the client to discover what works best for them.
- I contacted Karen with the goal of skill-building in my own training as a coach, and ended up embarking with her on a much more personal journey than I originally envisioned.
- GEEC will help the client discover options and resources that are available to them.
- Just one week of working with Karen by far surpassed years of therapy for me.
- GEEC adheres to a form of personal development and growth that honors the client as the expert in his/her life.
- Karen came to the table with tools to move me forward and get me from stuck to unstoppable.
- Thank you for the wealth of information posted on your board for this month. The statements have so much truth behind them.
- [The workshop] was full and Karen filled our hearts and minds. I walked away from the meeting with the realization that romance was all around me. I just had to be aware of it. What a healing thought!
- Karen helped us to see how our preconceived ideas of romance may not really be what romance is to us. Thanks for giving us new ideas.
- I loved this group of people, we were able to connect in a way I find exciting, enthusiastic. Thank You!
The process begins with an intake meeting. This meeting can take place in person, over the Internet through Skype™, e-mail, instant messenger, etc., or over a telephone connection. Internet connection may include a webcam.
This intake meeting includes some very important items.
- Assessment - during the intake meeting, both parties will determine the ability to create a partnership for the benefit of the client.
- Coach will assess client's purpose and need for coaching, client's coach-ability, client's previous experience with coaching, and client's willingness to create a transformation
- Transformation defined: Retraining the brain within behavior, beliefs or thought processes that serve the client.
- Client will assess coach, to determine if coach is on the right track, and can help client with his/her goals.
- Coach and client together will assess personality compatibility.
- A partnership will be created if it is determined that there is a fit between coach and client.
- Action Items will be determined for both coach and client.
- Establish the desired meeting schedule, client log-in, and fee structure.
- Exchange contact information and welcome packet.